Greg Lance – Watkins
Turmeric / Curcumin & Lemon as a Morning Drink is CLAIMED to work wonders controlling Inflammation!
Starting the day with your morning routine may suit your needs just fine. A bit of yoga, maybe meditation, a shower, a healthy breakfast with organic coffee, and then out the door. Does this sound familiar? If so, your morning routine is already exceptional. But we have a mighty elixir that can compliment your regimen wonderfully.
You may have heard that warm lemon water will get those pipes working in the morning and optimize your health. You may even drink warm lemon water with Himalayan salt, or warm lemon water with honey in the morning. However, have you heard of warm lemon water combined with honey, cinnamon, and the most essential ingredient to this morning elixir, turmeric? If you have yet to try this one, you may be missing out on an excellent way to begin your day. All-natural lemon and turmeric are especially powerful ingredients that boast a wealth of beneficial properties.
Lemons offer a tasty, tart flavor with many health-promoting properties. According to a study published in the Chemistry Central Journal (2015), lemons possess a treasure trove of natural metabolites. The study authors state, “Citrus fruits exhibit plentiful bioactivities including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antimicrobial and anti-allergy activities, as well as cardiovascular effect, neuroprotective effect, hepatoprotective effect, obesity control, etc.” Lemons are indeed a healthy ingredient to enjoy at the beginning of the day. However, when you couple lemon with turmeric, your health and wellness benefits increase significantly.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a yellow-orange spice that is part of the ginger family. Native to tropical South Asia, turmeric is well known in traditional Asian medicine and cuisine. More recently, its health benefits have been recognized in Western medicine. According to a study published in the Journal of Nephropathology (2012), “Turmeric, a neglected Asian traditional drug might reemerge as remedy and/or preventive tool for various illnesses including different type of cancers, obesity, type-2 diabetes, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, CKD [chronic kidney disease] and ESRD [end stage renal disease], which are steadily increasing globally, claiming many lives and tremendous amount of resources worldwide.”
One active ingredient in turmeric, curcumin, has been the focus of several academic studies.Curcumin may alleviate inflammation: According to research from the Department of Stomatology at the University of California, San Francisco, curcumin possesses anti-inflammatory properties. The research, published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine (2004), found that curcumin, “may exert its anti-inflammatory activity by inhibition of a number of different molecules that play a role in inflammation.”
Curcumin’s anticancer potential: Curcumin may play a vital role in cancer prevention, according to a study published in BioMed Research International (2014). Previous research has highlighted curcumin’s antioxidant, antibacterial and antitumor properties, according to the study, which concluded, “Curcumin, a vital constituent of the spice turmeric, is an alternative approach in the prevention of cancer.”
Therapeutic applications of curcumin: According to a review study published in the AAPS Journal (2013), “curcumin has shown therapeutic potential against a number of human diseases,” including multiple types of cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis, peptic ulcers, psoriasis, H. pylori infection, Alzheimer’s disease, acute coronary syndrome, atherosclerosis, diabetes, and respiratory tract infections.
The Turmeric and Lemon Morning Elixir
Prep Time- 5 minutes
Cook Time- no cooking
What you’ll need…
1/2 of a lemon, squeezed for juice
1/4 – 1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp honey
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1 cup warm water, and/or coconut milk (the coconut milk adds healthy fats, and helps absorption of turmeric)
How to make it…
Mix the lemon juice, turmeric and honey into your cup of warm water or milk. You will want to stir these ingredients well. Add cinnamon on top and continue to stir your morning elixir as you drink it — this will ensure that the turmeric does not settle at the bottom of your cup.
Turmeric with its main active ingredient, curcumin, may be that one healthy addition to your morning routine you’ve been looking for, and can help you fight inflammation in your body. I enjoy this elixir nearly every morning with fruit, which adds a sweet, delicious twist.
What healthy alternatives get your morning off to a perfect start?
To view the original article CLICK HERE
Note from The Nutrition Watchdog:
This Lemon, Turmeric, Coconut Oil Tea Will Relieve Your Pain FAST
It’s a great idea to use all-natural remedies wherever possible. After all, the possible side effects of over-the-counter pain relievers can be frightening. Long-term use can even be dangerous. That’s why being able to quickly whip up this pain relief tea is a great comfort. With this recipe, I know I am treating my pain in a natural way that is good for my body. There are many options out there on the market, but using a natural remedy is much more appealing.
The ingredients in this pain relief tea are powerful. There are thousands of great studies on turmeric and the amazing benefits it can give the body. Turmeric has been shown to be effective in treating stomach ulcers, kidney inflammation, Crohn’s disease, osteoarthritis and more. Lemons can help flush away toxins and enhance immune health. Coconut oil is antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal to help prevent the spread of viruses. I could go on and on, but let’s try making this pain relief tea so you feel better!
Ingredients For Pain Relief Tea
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4 turns of fresh ground pepper
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp honey
1. Gather all ingredients and mug for pain relief tea.
2. Measure out the ingredients.
3. Place turmeric, cayenne, black pepper and ginger in the mug.
4. Pour hot water over the spices in the mug.
5. Add coconut oil and honey. Stir or whisk to combine.
6. Drink pain relief tea right away, stirring between sips to keep spices mixed.
To view the original of this article CLICK HERE
tel: 44 (0)1594 – 528 337
Calls from ‘Number Withheld’ phones Are Blocked
All unanswered messages are recorded.
Leave your name & a UK land line number & I will return your call.
‘e’Mail Address: Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com
ABOUT ME, Details & Links: CLICK HERE
Accuracy & Copyright Statement: CLICK HERE
UKIP Its ASSOCIATES & DETAILS: CLICK HERE
Summary & archive, facts & comments on Ukip: http://Ukip-vs-EUkip.com
General ‘Stuff’: http://GL-W.com
Leave-The-EU Referendum & BreXit Process CLICK HERE
Documents, Essays & Treaties: CLICK HERE
The Hamlet of Stroat: CLICK HERE
Data & The Study of a Wind Turbine Application: CLICK HERE
Health Blog.: CLICK HERE
Chepstow Chat: CLICK HERE
Christopher Story: CLICK HERE
Des Watkins DFC; CdeG: CLICK HERE/
Hollie Greig etc.: CLICK HERE
Psycheocracy: CLICK HERE
The McCann Case: CLICK HERE
The Speculative Society of Edinburgh: CLICK HERE
Stolen Kids, Dunblane: CLICK HERE
Stolen Kids, Bloggers: CLICK HERE
Views I respect & almost Totally Share: CLICK HERE
A Concept of Governance Worthy of Developement: CLICK HERE
Stolen Kids Blogs with links:
Stolen Oyster with links:
Stolen Trust with links:
Stolen Childhood with links:
- I NEVER post anonymously on the internet
- ALL MY BLOGS & WEB SITES are clearly sourced to me
- I do NOT use an obfuscated eMail address to hide behind
- I do NOT use or bother reading FaceBook
- I DO have a Voice Mail Message System
- I ONLY GUARANTEE to answer identifiable eMails
- I ONLY GUARANTEE to phone back identifiable UK Land Line Messages
- I do NOT accept phone calls from witheld numbers
- I Regret due to BT in this area I have a rubbish Broadband connection
- I AM opposed to British membership of The EU
- I AM opposed to Welsh, Scottish or English Independence within an interdependent UK
- I am NOT a WARMIST
- I do NOT believe the IPCC Climate Propaganda re Anthropogenic Global Warming
- I AM strongly opposed to the subsidy or use of failed technologies eg. WIND TURBINES
- I AM IN FAVOUR of rapid research & development of NEW NUCLEAR technologies
- I see no evidence to trust POLITICIANS at any level or of any persuasion
- I do NOT believe in GODS singular or plural, Bronze Age or Modern
- I value the NHS as a HEALTH SERVICE NOT a Lifestyle support
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial or GBH rape.
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial, terrorist, mass or for pleasure murder.
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial gross child abuse including sexual.
- I do NOT trust or believe in armed police
- I do NOT believe in prolonging human life beyond reasonable expectation of sentient participatory intellectual existence
- I believe in EUTHENASIA under clearly defined & legal terms
- I try to make every effort to NOT infringe copyrights in any commercial way & make all corrections of fact brought to my attention by an identifiable individual
Re-TWEET my Twitterings